M, b. circa 1698, d. before 23 August 1764
|Father||William Furber1 b. c 1672, d. 20 Mar 1757|
|Mother||Sarah Nute1 b. 1676, d. 21 Mar 1762|
Last Edited=21 Jan 2011
Moses Furber was born circa 1698 at Newington, New Hampshire.2 He married Anna Bickford, daughter of Sergent John Bickford and Susannah Furber, on 31 July 1727.3,4 Moses Furber was a chosen Deacon of Newington Church on 28 March 1755.5 He died before 23 August 1764 as will was proved on that date.2 His estate was probated on 29 January 1766, mentions as legatees: Anna (wife and executrix), sons William, Joshua, Moses, Thomas, and daughters Katurah, Elizabeth, Anna Furber and Sarah Hight.6
Family: Anna Bickford b. 18 Sep 1698
- William Furber1 b. c 1729, d. b 1740?
- Sarah Furber1 b. c 1730, d. b 1738?
- Joshua Furber1 b. c 1732, d. b 1744?
- Katharine Furber1 d. 14 Jan 1805
- Sarah Furber+1 d. c 1767
- William Furber+1 d. probably 1803
- Capt. Joshua Furber+1 b. 24 May 1744, d. 27 Apr 1827
- Moses Furber+1 b. c 1745, d. 12 Jul 1798
- Elizabeth Furber+1
- Hannah Furber1
- Thomas Furber+1 b. 1749, d. 23 Jun 1813
- Anna Furber1
- [S2] George Richard Furber, G. R. Furber's PAF Database.
- [S5] Probably George Clarence Furber, Manuscript labelled William Furber and Assocated Notes.
- [S6] George Clarence Furber, "G. C. Furber Family Group Sheets."
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 6.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 8.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 17a.