MarriageAmy Cowell married Joseph Sherborn.3 Amy Cowell married Jethro Furber, son of Sergt. William Furber and Elizabeth Clark, on 19 October 1678 at Portsmouth, New Hampshire.1 Amy Cowell married Nathaniel Ayres before 1692.1
|Father||Captain Edward Cowell2,1|
Family: Jethro Furber b. s 1653, d. 29 Jun 1686
Amy Cowell was also known as Amy Crowell.1
- [S7] Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis Sybil Noyes, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, Page 166.
- [S2] George Richard Furber, G. R. Furber's PAF Database.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 4.
- [S7] Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis Sybil Noyes, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire.
- [S5] Probably George Clarence Furber, Manuscript labelled William Furber and Assocated Notes.
- [S49] Genealogy compiled by George C. Furber, Revised and enlarged by Ezra S. Stearns Edited by James R. Jackson, History of Litteton New Hamshire Edited by James R. Jackson in Three Volumes, Vol. III.
Last Edited=23 Apr 2014