F, b. 2 July 1764, d. 18 January 1827
Last Edited=4 Jan 2012
Abigail Kimball was born on 2 July 1764 at Hopkinton, New Hampshire.6 She married Nathaniel Furber, son of Nathaniel Furber and Sarah Underwood, in 1786.6 Abigail Kimball died on 18 January 1827 at Hartland, Vermont, at age 62.6
Family: Nathaniel Furber b. 12 Aug 1762, d. 26 May 1836
- Philip Furber+2,3,7 b. 24 Jun 1786, d. 21 Jan 1835
- Sally or Sarah Furber+2 b. 23 Nov 1788, d. 10 Jan 1883
- Mary or Polly Furber+2 b. 16 Mar 1791, d. 27 May 1827
- Nancy Furber2 b. 15 Apr 1793, d. 30 Oct 1837
- Susan (Or Sukey) Furber+2 b. 8 Nov 1795, d. 20 Sep 1874
- Moses Furber2 b. 11 Apr 1798, d. 12 Jul 1798
- Abigail Furber2 b. 23 Aug 1799, d. 9 Jul 1866
- Nathaniel Kimball Furber2 b. 19 Aug 1801, d. 24 Nov 1881
- James Adams Furber+2,8,3,4,9 b. 6 Aug 1803, d. 5 Oct 1875
- [S97] Unknown author, The History of the Kimball Family in America by Leonard Allison Morrison and Stephen Paschall Sharples originally published in 1897 In a Newly Revised Edition Written fo The Kimball Family Association by Judith A. Kimball, and the members of the Genealogical Committee of the Association, with research done by George H. Kimball, Jr., Page 181.
- [S2] George Richard Furber, G. R. Furber's PAF Database.
- [S18] Probably George Clarence Furber, Handwritten List of Furber Births, Marriages, and Deaths.
- [S49] Genealogy compiled by George C. Furber, Revised and enlarged by Ezra S. Stearns Edited by James R. Jackson, History of Litteton New Hamshire Edited by James R. Jackson in Three Volumes, Vol. III.
- [S52] A.M., and Stephen Paschall Sharples, S.B., Leonard Allison Morrison, History of the Kimball Family in America from 1634 to 1897 and of its ancestors The Kemballs or Kemboldes of England. With an account ot the Kembles of Boston, Massachusetts., Page 168.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 24.
- [S24] Probably George Clarence Furber, Handwritten Research Notes of Various Furber Families.
- [S66] Unknown, Manuscript titled WALTER HARRIS.
- [S50] William P. Powers, A Genealogical Record of the Powers, Harris and Allied Families. More particularly of the descendants of Nathaniel Powers and Esther Johnson, John Houg Harris and Lucy May.