M, b. 12 August 1762, d. 26 May 1836
Censuses and ResidencesNathaniel Furber lived at Concord, New Hampshire.4 He lived at Hartland, Vermont.4
OccupationNathaniel Furber was a a potter.4
BirthNathaniel Furber was born on 12 August 1762 at Portsmouth, New Hampshire.4
DeathNathaniel Furber died on 26 May 1836 at Hartland, Vermont, at age 73.4
MarriageNathaniel Furber married Abigail Kimball, daughter of Timothy Kimball and Sarah (?), in 1786.4
|Father||Nathaniel Furber1,2,3 b. 1716|
|Mother||Sarah Underwood1,2,3 b. c 1727, d. Dec 1807|
Family: Abigail Kimball b. 2 Jul 1764, d. 18 Jan 1827
- Philip Furber+1,3,5 b. 24 Jun 1786, d. 21 Jan 1835
- Sally or Sarah Furber+1 b. 23 Nov 1788, d. 10 Jan 1883
- Mary or Polly Furber+1 b. 16 Mar 1791, d. 27 May 1827
- Nancy Furber1 b. 15 Apr 1793, d. 30 Oct 1837
- Susan (Or Sukey) Furber+1 b. 8 Nov 1795, d. 20 Sep 1874
- Moses Furber1 b. 11 Apr 1798, d. 12 Jul 1798
- Abigail Furber1 b. 23 Aug 1799, d. 9 Jul 1866
- Nathaniel Kimball Furber1 b. 19 Aug 1801, d. 24 Nov 1881
- James Adams Furber+1,6,3,2,7 b. 6 Aug 1803, d. 5 Oct 1875
- Zopher Willard Furber+1,3,5 b. 9 Oct 1806, d. 22 Jan 1860
- [S2] George Richard Furber, G. R. Furber's PAF Database.
- [S49] Genealogy compiled by George C. Furber, Revised and enlarged by Ezra S. Stearns Edited by James R. Jackson, History of Litteton New Hamshire Edited by James R. Jackson in Three Volumes, Vol. III.
- [S18] Probably George Clarence Furber, Handwritten List of Furber Births, Marriages, and Deaths.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 24.
- [S24] Probably George Clarence Furber, Handwritten Research Notes of Various Furber Families.
- [S66] Unknown, Manuscript titled WALTER HARRIS.
- [S50] William P. Powers, A Genealogical Record of the Powers, Harris and Allied Families. More particularly of the descendants of Nathaniel Powers and Esther Johnson, John Houg Harris and Lucy May.
Last Edited=4 Jan 2012