Captain Joshua Furber
OccupationCaptain Joshua Furber was a a sea captain. Home port was Portsmouth, New Hampshire. On 12 June 1712 came into Boston on ye Sloop Betty from Fyall.4
Estate (Land and Probate)Captain Joshua Furber left a will on 19 May 1708.4,2 His estate was probated on 6 December 1712.4
BirthCaptain Joshua Furber was born at Dover, New Hampshire.4
DeathCaptain Joshua Furber died, lost in wreck 25 miles from home.4
|Father||Lieut William Furber1,2,3 b. c 1646, d. 14 Sep 1707|
- [S2] George Richard Furber, G. R. Furber's PAF Database.
- [S7] Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis Sybil Noyes, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire.
- [S6] George Clarence Furber, "G. C. Furber Family Group Sheets."
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 2.
- [S7] Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis Sybil Noyes, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, Page 396.
Last Edited=22 Jan 2011