Captain Joshua Furber
|Father||Lieut William Furber1,2,3 b. c 1646, d. 14 Sep 1707|
Last Edited=22 Jan 2011
Captain Joshua Furber was a a sea captain. Home port was Portsmouth, New Hampshire. On 12 June 1712 came into Boston on ye Sloop Betty from Fyall.4 He was born at Dover, New Hampshire.4 He married Elizabeth Kennard, daughter of Elizabeth Martyn.5,4 Captain Joshua Furber left a will on 19 May 1708.4,2 He died, lost in wreck 25 miles from home.4 His estate was probated on 6 December 1712.4
- [S2] George Richard Furber, G. R. Furber's PAF Database.
- [S7] Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis Sybil Noyes, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire.
- [S6] George Clarence Furber, "G. C. Furber Family Group Sheets."
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 2.
- [S7] Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis Sybil Noyes, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, Page 396.