M, b. 1716
OccupationNathaniel Furber was a Boatbuilder.2
BirthNathaniel Furber was baptized on 3 March 1715/16 at Old South Parish Church, Portsmouth, New Hampshire.2 He was born in 1716 at Portsmouth, New Hampshire.2
|Father||Captain Jethro Furber1 b. c 1682, d. 9 Apr 1738|
|Mother||Elizabeth Morrill1 d. 24 Dec 1773|
Family: Sarah Underwood b. c 1727, d. Dec 1807
- [S2] George Richard Furber, G. R. Furber's PAF Database.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 12.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 24.
- [S49] Genealogy compiled by George C. Furber, Revised and enlarged by Ezra S. Stearns Edited by James R. Jackson, History of Litteton New Hamshire Edited by James R. Jackson in Three Volumes, Vol. III.
- [S18] Probably George Clarence Furber, Handwritten List of Furber Births, Marriages, and Deaths.
Last Edited=23 Apr 2014