M, b. 1716
|Father||Captain Jethro Furber1 b. c 1682, d. 9 Apr 1738|
|Mother||Elizabeth Morrill1 d. 24 Dec 1773|
Last Edited=23 Apr 2014
Nathaniel Furber was a Boatbuilder.2 He and Sarah Underwood lived at Portsmouth, New Hampshire.2,3 Nathaniel Furber was baptized on 3 March 1715/16 at Old South Parish Church, Portsmouth, New Hampshire.2 He was born in 1716 at Portsmouth, New Hampshire.2 He married Sarah Underwood on 25 December 1740.2
Family: Sarah Underwood b. c 1727, d. Dec 1807
- [S2] George Richard Furber, G. R. Furber's PAF Database.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 12.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 24.
- [S49] Genealogy compiled by George C. Furber, Revised and enlarged by Ezra S. Stearns Edited by James R. Jackson, History of Litteton New Hamshire Edited by James R. Jackson in Three Volumes, Vol. III.
- [S18] Probably George Clarence Furber, Handwritten List of Furber Births, Marriages, and Deaths.