F, d. 1 October 1756
Censuses and ResidencesEsther Furber and Lieut. Andrew Libby lived at Scarboro, Maine; He settled on the farm adjacent Scarboro Beach R. R. Station.2,3
BirthEsther Furber was born at Newington, New Hampshire.4
DeathEsther Furber died on 1 October 1756 at Scarboro, Maine.3
MarriageEsther Furber married Lieut. Andrew Libby, son of Matthew Libby and Elizabeth Brown, on 7 April 1731.2,3 As of 7 April 1731,her married name was Libby (Furber).
|Father||Jethro Furber1 d. b 2 Mar 1714/15|
|Mother||Leah Nute1 d. a 1748|
Family: Lieut. Andrew Libby b. 1 Dec 1700, d. 5 Jan 1773
- Andrew Libby1 b. 13 Feb 1731/32
- Joshua Libby1 b. 17 Mar 1733/34
- Elizabeth Libby1 b. 28 Apr 1736
- Henry Libby1 b. 1737, d. in infancy
- Abigail Libby1 b. 5 Nov 1738
- Joseph Libby1 b. 6 Jan 1739/40
- Daniel Libby1 b. 22 Dec 1742
- Edward Libby1 b. 10 Apr 1744
- Sarah Libby1 b. 1746
- Esther Libby1
- Simon Libby1 b. 7 Jun 1752
- [S2] George Richard Furber, G. R. Furber's PAF Database.
- [S7] Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis Sybil Noyes, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, Pages 434.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 8a.
- [S89] Et al Samuel Hart Furber, Furber Genealogy Family Group Sheets, Sheet 19.
Last Edited=4 Jan 2012